Friday, October 10, 2008

Cockeyed Optomist

Maybe I am not very bright, and I would certainly admit that I do not understand the financial systems that make up our economy, but I am an optomist. It will take time, but I do believe the market will recover, and hopefully, we will learn something from all of this. This article by Lawrence Kudlow is just one of the reasons I am optomistic that things will change. Also, we all know life is full of "cycles." Things progress in cycles and that is what we have here. It will be a tough few months, and maybe even a tough year, but we will come out of this mess and hopefully be stronger for it. Of course, I still think we need to make sure we clean house and get rid of the corruption and selfish greed that plagues our politics and our businesses. But that is just opinion.

No comments: